Are you managing your/your family’s assets and investment strategy and looking to drive more positive impact on the world while targeting major ROI? If so, climate tech & sustainability may be phenomenal areas for you to focus on – assuming you know what you’re doing, what to look for and how to allocate your capital.
Unfortunately, it’s a complicated space with lots of players, conflicting information and complex technology.
As such, we’ve put together a mini program for LPs and family offices to familiarize themselves with climate tech investing, build up your climate portfolio and set yourselves up for long term success.
- What to Look for in Climate Tech Investments
- What Makes a Climate Company: Inside Lifecycle Assessments and Impact Frameworks
- Why Family Offices Fail at Climate Investing (and How to Fix It!)
- Is ESG a Scam? A Better System for Sustainable Investing
- Why Climate Investing is the Biggest Opportunity of All Time!
- Strategies to Source Additional Climate Tech Deal Flow
NOTE: Nothing within this program is to be taken as legal or investment advice or a solicitation to invest. While venture capital can be a phenomenal asset class, startup investing is risky and results are not guaranteed. So, nmever invest money you aren’t willing to write off completely.